21.1.12

Happy Readers, Happy Blog

I have been thoroughly enjoying the start-up of this new blog! Despite the busy holiday season and moving for what feels like months, I have been so happy to have kept up with posting, researching new ideas, and continually attempting to improve.

Now here is where you, the readers, be it casual or faithful, come in. Now that many posts have been done, I would love to know what you think!

What do you like, dislike, or hope to see more of? What would be interesting and helpful for you?

2 comments:

  1. How about a post on affordable dresses and skirts for church? I'm in a slump right now with my church clothes.

    Good job, keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love more about putting together complete outfits. It seems like I have a lot of pieces I like, but I don't know how to put them together to make a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete