10.11.11

Retailer Review- Nordstrom Best of Sale


Twice a year my life is brightened with Nordstrom Half Yearly sale!  It all began five years ago when I found a shirt for literally $0.01!  I haven't been able to find such a great steal since then but I love to look and see all the fabulous sale items.
Here are some of my favorites from this year's sale. While some items may be sold out in certain sizes online, they are definitely worth looking into at your local store.

Nordstrom Best of Sale: Accessories




I personally own and love the Chooka Rain boots, and am dying for a blue scarf to brighten up the gloomy winter days
Nordstrom sale





No surprise here with the leopard print and colorblocking!  A personal favorite on the Christmas wish list is the wrap cardigan; fell in love in the store, it is lined with heavenly short fleece inside. (runs small)

No comments:

Post a Comment