30.3.12

Retailer Reviews: GAP

One store I have a strong love/hate connection with is GAP.  What I love are the traditional looks, staple pieces, and awesome sales.  What I don't love is the fit (and price) of their jeans, their inability to make cute dresses, and often too conservative lines.

Lately I have had to eat my words, and I am loving some of the new spring looks, especially the emphasis on white!

A dress!

Awesome blue maxi 

Light scarf- perfect for summer  


 Cute shoes!!


The key with GAP is to never pay full price! There are always 20-30% off coupons on a weekly basis so keep your eye out for those.

((As a side note as well, I always love the Baby Gap for my boys!))

1 comment:

  1. I love that blue maxi skirt. Cobalt blue is one of my favorite colors to wear lately.

    ReplyDelete